First ever Player Auction!
Rules For the player auction:
1) All players & teams are listed below. You will have the opportunity to bid on both the players and teams.
2) Every card will ship! You will receive every single card for the player or team you bid on. There will be players not listed on the spreadsheet that will go to the teams that are listed on the card. Example: Steve Young will have cards for both 49ers and Buccs, that will go to the Steve Young spot. Any other player not listed will go to their respective team.
3) Every spot will start off at $5. You can open any player or team with that bid. Bids are in $1 increments. Whole dollars only. If you bid in cents, it will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
4) When bidding, please include players Full Name or Teams Full Name plus your dollar amount. There will be no holding of players. All bids are binding. If you do not follow this rule, you will be exempted from any other auctions.
5) Payments will be after accepted after auction ends. You will be either emailed or messaged your total once the auction ends. You will have 24 hours to make payment.
6) If player’s don’t get bids, we will live auction them in the chat room the day of the break.