2015 Panini Contenders Baseball Player Auction Multi Case Break

Home Forums Baseball Talk 2015 Panini Contenders Baseball Player Auction Multi Case Break

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    iminera
    Keymaster

Hi All,

I just wanted to gauge how many people would be interested in this player auction. I would want to do multiple cases at one time but want to know how many people are willing to bid on many of the players.

The other questions I have is, would you like to know how many cases are going to be part of this break or would you like to leave up it to the dollar amount that is being bid?

Thanks!

Irving

Joseph Vilardo
    Participant

I’ll bid on as many as I can for sure.

chris harper
    Participant

that cool with me you can bid what evey you want

Derek Jaworek
    Participant

I’m down for a few players, but I think it’s easier if you shoot for a certain case # ahead of time or else bidding may drag on.

player auction? won’t that take forever to run? btw, can i get some mochiko chicken with that?

Chris Giusti
    Participant

I would be down for it Irv, I am just not sure how it would work. Would it just be a regular auction like on Breakers but we would just do it on your site?

Jerry Martin
    Participant

I’d try for a few players…it would be an interesting break

Eric McCutcheon
    Participant

I’m certainly interested, but I’d also like to know how many cases would be in first. The potential to go hitless with one case is too high with some players. Also, will undrafted players have one spot, or a spot per? Via checklist, I know there are many low and high end guys that I still need autos for that we’ve only seen a couple of their autos come out through all 947362629 cases.

chris harper
    Participant

i cant wait for this

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.